Standard: LUL - 5-258
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all employees of LUL, and employees of agencies and consultancies contracted to carry out work for LUL.
It is the policy of London Underground Limited (LUL) to eliminate inequalities within the workforce and culture, recognising these as key barriers to delivering customer services.
LUL is committed to working in partnership with the trades unions to drive forward an equality strategy to achieve equality and eliminate unfair discrimination within the LUL workforce.
The purpose of this Standard is to outline the requirements to meet these policy objectives, and to ensure compliance with the Equality Act 2010.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.