Standard: LUL - 5-333
WORKING WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS AND CUSTOMER SECURITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all LU staff. It describes the requirements when forming strategy and the key personnel with whom business plans need to be co-ordinated. Adherence to the requirements of this standard is mandatory.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Business planning;
• Crime and disorder issues relating to personal security; and
• Personal security of customers
insofar as they relate to working with other organisations and customer security.
The purpose of this Standard is to describe the requirements which apply to all London Underground staff when considering customer security in conjunction with external organisations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|