Standard: LUL - 5-331
CUSTOMER PERSONAL SECURITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
KThis Standard applies to all LUL staff unless otherwise stated in their role to deliver a secure environment for the customer.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Security and use of security equipment;
• Station planning guidelines;
• Station décor, fixtures and fittings;
• Customer information;
• Sightlines, visual clutter and visual space planning;
• Amenities and facilities;
• Commercial facilities;
• Security incidents; and
• Personal security of customer-facing staff
insofar as they relate to customer personal security.
The purpose of this Standard is to define LUL's requirements of its entire staff concerning the provision of competent customer service to deliver a secure environment for the customer.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|