Standard: LUL - 5-344
INTERCHANGE WITH OTHER TRANSPORT MODES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is intended for implementation throughout London Underground stations.
This standard applies to accessibility and interchange at station exteriors and approaches in the following areas:
• Interchange with National Rail
• Interchange with the car
• Interchange with buses
• Interchange with the bicycle
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Station exteriors and approaches
• Interchange facilities; and
• Accessibility and interchange
insofar as they relate to interchange with other transport modes.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the objectives and requirements for accessibility and interchange at station exteriors and approaches.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|