Standard: LUL - 5-364
RETAIL PRESENTATION IN THE LU ENVIRONMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to requirements for LU retail outlets. This Standard covers customer-facing aspects of retail outlets.
This Standard does not cover requirements for glass, heritage, food hygiene, structure, materials, and fire safety. Such requirements are covered in other Standards. This Standard supplements, not replaces, any other legally binding agreements (e.g. contracts, leasing agreements etc.).
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Amenities and facilities;
• Corporate design;
This Standard supports the following LU Policies:
Note: The identification of Policies shown below shall have no material impact upon Infraco or other Suppliers beyond the obligations already contained in this Category 1 Standard. They are provided for LU reference purposes only.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for customer-facing aspects of retail outlets in LU stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.