Standard: LUL - 5-362
STATION AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to the following commercial facilities:
• Public telephones;
• Photo booths;
• Retail Units and stalls;
• Vending machines;
• Newspaper and magazine distribution racks and
The following non-commercial amenities and facilities:
Public toilets; and
This Standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery issues of:
Accessibility and interchange;
Amenities and facilities; and
Insofar as they relate to station amenities and facilities.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the amenities and facilities requirements with regard to stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.