Standard: LUL - 5-342
ACCESSIBILITY AND INTERCHANGE FOR THE INTERIOR OF STATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended for implementation throughout London Underground stations.
The standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Accessibility and interchange;
• Station interiors;
• Passenger flow;
• Mobility impaired passengers;
• Lifts and escalators;
• Layout planning; and
• Health and safety
insofar as they relate to the interior of stations.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the objectives and requirements for accessibility and interchange within the interior of London Underground stations. The standard concerns the provision and use of escalators, stairs, lifts, station layout planning and passenger flow.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|