Standard: LUL - 5-363
AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) INSTALLATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers aspects of ATM installations in the following sections:
• General installation requirements;
• Installation within a POM Room;
• Installation within a Remote Location;
• Installation within a Pod; and
• Supporting services.
This Standard does not describe any aspects of the design of ATMs as the ATM provider gives this. Nor does it describe implicit requirements, such as heritage, safety, or corporate branding, which will be covered in other relevant standards.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Amenities and facilities;
• Public use equipment;
• Corporate design; and
• Station decor, fixtures and fittings.
• insofar as they relate to ATM installation.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for the installation of ATMs in LU stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.