Standard: LUL - 5-621
STANDARD FOR STANDARDS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to all standard documents developed by LU and specifies:
(a) the requirements for the contents;
(c) responsibilities for delivery.
This standard does not apply to any other documents e.g.guidance documents and handbooks.
The purpose of this standard is to provide a structure for the content of all London Underground (LU) standards.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|5-621||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-09-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.