Standard: LUL - 5-384
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements in this standard cover:
• Train condition;
• Air quality;
• Noise and vibration; and
• Staff (including working with and monitoring the performance of contractors' staff).
This Standard applies to all passenger trains that are operated by LUL in normal customer service. This Standard shall not apply to heritage rolling stock.
This Standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery issues of:
• Train décor;
• Staff performance and behaviours
insofar as they relate to train ambience.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the ambience requirements with regard to trains.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|