Standard: LUL - 5-377
CUSTOMER-FACING TICKETING SERVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to the following ticketing services provided to customers primarily in LUL stations:
• Ticketing services and information;
• Ticket office window service;
• Ticket purchasing / selling;
• Ticket checking; etc
• Ticketing brand values.
This Standard does not cover detailed information on staff duties, services provided, machine specification, and customer information. This Standard does not cover non customer-facing issues.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Customer-facing staff; and
• Customer needs
insofar as they relate to customer-facing ticketing services.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for customer-facing ticketing services.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|