Standard: LUL - 5-393
TRAIN SERVICE MANAGEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies across the London Underground network. Adherence to the requirements specified in this standard is mandatory.
This standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Train services;
• Dwell time;
• Service recovery; and
• Recovery plan
insofar as they relate to train service management.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirements for managing London Underground train service disruptions. The standard covers dwell time management, incidents and service recovery.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.