Standard: LUL - 5-394
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to all London Underground train services and will be reviewed annually to assess the effect of demand changes. Occasionally, there will be exceptions to the standard in order to cater for special events, such as large exhibitions at Olympia and football matches. Adherence to the requirements specified in this standard is mandatory.
This standard addressees and supports customer service delivery issues of:
• Train service frequencies;
• Central London arrivals;
• Central London departures;
• Services to and from Heathrow Airport;
• On-train congestion;
• Planned closures;
• Planned and unplanned special events; and
• Train services
Insofar as they relate to timetabled services.
This Standard shall be enforceable from March 2004
The purpose of this standard is to define the objectives and service level criteria of the London Underground train service during normal operations. The standard addresses timetabled service frequencies, on train congestion, planned closures and special events. Furthermore, this standard specifies the first and last arrivals and departures to and from central London stations, as well as services to and from Heathrow Airport.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.