Standard: LUL - G1042
GUIDANCE NOTE DECOMMISSIONING / DEMOLITION ARRANGEMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To document any specific arrangements that must be in place/considered for the safe decommissioning/demolition of an asset.
It is used to support compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and is used to record certain Health & Safety File information.
The requirement is driven by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 for all projects that involve construction work.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|