Standard: LUL - G1044
GUIDANCE NOTE DESIGN INFORMATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To provide all affected parties with easily accessible key design information relating to an asset, by recording together in one place. This allows detailed technical information to be accessed easily.
This is used to support compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and is used to record certain Health & Safety File information.
The requirement for this is driven by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 and must be produced for all projects involving construction.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|