Standard: LUL - G1047
GUIDANCE NOTE OPERATIONS MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To provide all necessary documentation and operator requirements that the project needs to deliver: to ensure that operators are able to correctly and safely operate those new or modified asset(s).
To identify the roles and responsibilities of those who are involved in the operation of the asset(s).
It is produced for all railway projects that introduce new assets requiring the need to be operated.
An Operations Manual is normally created at project level, but with Operational Representative agreement this can be produced for a group of projects.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|