Standard: LUL - G1048
GUIDANCE NOTE PLANT, TOOLS & EQUIPMENT APPROVAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To gain approval to use plant, tools or equipment on any part of London Underground's (LUL) property.
The requirement for this product is driven by LUL Category 1 Standards 1-172 Plant, Tools and Equipment - Performance and Design, and 1-173 Plant, Tools and Equipment - Inspection and Maintenance.
Approval is required for all railway projects that will involve the use of plant, tools or equipment on or which may affect any part of London Underground's (LUL) infrastructure. This includes all on-track plant, road/rail plant, track trolleys, small powered plant and any other manually-propelled devices which travel along the track, off-track plant and tools and equipment including point clips and scotches.
It is normally created at project level, but with Programme Engineering Manager/Programme Assurance Manager agreement a generic version of the product can be produced for a group of projects.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|