Standard: LUL - G1050
GUIDANCE NOTE TRAINING LOG
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To provide a record of training that has been undertaken.
The requirement for this product is driven by LUL Category 1 Standard 1-503 Operational and Customer Service Training: Establishment, Trainer and Training Material Requirements, and Schedule 5.5 of the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Contract.
This guidance note is used for all railway projects that involve construction works that may impact on operations operation, management or maintenance of railway systems or assets and operational personnel.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|