Standard: LUL - G1090
GUIDANCE TO STAFF PRIOR TO UNDERTAKING INSPECTIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
While this guidance is directed at Patrolling (PM1&2), General Purpose (PM3) and Junctionwork (PM4) inspections, the principle is valid for all track inspection activities.
To ensure inspection staff are adequately briefed upon the current documentary requirements and track conditions prior to undertaking an inspection. Track inspection staff should be appraised of current documentary requirements on a regular basis and should be made aware of existing track maintenance issues, such as TANCed Safety Standard defects and Concessions before undertaking inspection work.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|