Standard: LUL - G1092
TRACK-LIGHTING FOR WORKSITES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to line managers/supervisors who are responsible for works planning and to staff who make use of lighting equipment, to ensure that all worksites on London Underground maintained track are sufficiently illuminated.
The purpose of this Guidance is to give guidance about the illumination of worksites, both static (as in heavy maintenance) and moving (e.g. for patrolling)
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|