Standard: LUL - G1136
GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF LUL’S INFORMATION AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION (INCLUDING EMAIL AND INTERNET) SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
London Underground Limited's (LUL) overall policy defining the use of the above is the Email and Internet Standard. As this is an area of rapidly changing technology and practice, however, we also provide up-to-date guidance and advice about the proper and permitted use of these frequently changing and developing facilities. This is so all staff can be clear about what the company expects of them and what the rules are concerning the use of these facilities.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|