Standard: LUL - G1149
HELPING MANAGERS DECIDE ON EMPLOYEE'S FITNESS FOR WORK (SURFACE TRANSPORT)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following guidance has been developed to assist managers in deciding if an individual can undertake all duties when they report to work with an illness treated by medication. The person's own views should be taken into account as to whether they consider they are fit for work. It is also important to take into account both the illness and the medication. For example, aspirin taken following a heart attack is different from aspirin taken for a mild joint discomfort.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|