Standard: LUL - G1230
MASTER PROJECT DATABASE (MPD) DESK REFERENCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document forms part of a set of documentation that has been produced by the London Underground Programme Management Office (LU PMO) to describe the purpose and functionality of systems managed by the Project Controls Systems team. This document describes the purpose and functionality of the Master Project Database. This document can be read in conjunction with the Primavera Planning Database User Guide which describes the purpose and functions of the London Underground Primavera P6 Planning database.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|