Standard: LUL - G1227
SIGNALS - OVERVIEW OF ASSURANCE OF SIGNAL WORKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to the overall structure of assurance activities related to work on signalling assets for Track and Signalling, (Signals) within Asset Performance Directorate (APD).
This document applies to any works undertaken by the internal Maintenance workforce on Signals assets.
The purpose of this guidance is to provide parties, both internal and external, with an overview in very broad terms of how Track and Signalling (Signals) delivers and covers assurance of work on it's assets.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|