Standard: LUL - G1228
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES FOR EFFICIENT HANDOVER OF L&E PROJECTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to L&E refurbishment, and replacement projects work) carried out within the CPD Stations Upgrade Programme. The activities described within this document apply to all persons involved in the project who have input into Handover activities.
The purpose of this Guidance is to clarify the key roles, responsibilities, and actions necessary by persons within CPD and APD to ensure the timely and efficient handover of L&E projects as an integrated and seamless activity
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.