Standard: LUL - G1237
GUIDE ON CONDUCT OF DESIGN REVIEWS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This work instruction provides guidance to Project Delivery teams and contains requirements for planning and conducting design reviews and specific details concerning contributions by relevant Discipline Specialists and Project Engineers.
Typically a number of formal and informal reviews are conducted during the duration of a project and are identified in the Guide to Technical Reviews and whilst there are differing types of review, the conduct is essentially common and as such Engineers who are responsible for these reviews should apply the guidance in this note, tailoring as they see appropriate.
The purpose of the Design Review is to ensure that the product of design is fit for purpose, meets all stakeholder requirements and expectations. To ensure that the designs meet Industry and/or LU requirements and that designs satisfy CDM regulations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.