Standard: LUL - G1238
GUIDE TO TECHNICAL REVIEWS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document extends the guidance provided by Scope Definition Reviews and Design Reviews. It defines additional technical reviews, which are a specific requirement of engineering delivery and provides a detailed description of the content/conduct of reviews.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to the Programme and Projects in the preparation, conduct and follow up of Technical Reviews, through defined PMF lifecycle stages. It also offers guidance on the context, key considerations, attendance and outputs of reviews (including closure of review actions).
It is intended to aid Project Managers and Engineers to effectively fulfil their obligations under PMF and the CDM regulations.
The document also supports the process for verifying project compliance with requirements, applicable standards and legislation. Guidance on the production of Safety Cases and Engineering Safety and Assurance Cases (ESAC) is given in the PMF.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|