Standard: LUL - G1245
COMET – LU-LED CLEARINGHOUSE STUDIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all LU staff leading or contributing to a CoMET Clearinghouse Study. The Guidance applies also to any Tube Lines staff who are involved in an LUled Clearinghouse Study.
The purpose of this Guidance is to assist LU staff who wish to lead a CoMET Clearinghouse Study or who are asked to lead or contribute to such a study.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1245||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-02-01||Status: ACTV|