Standard: LUL - G1246
COMET – OTHER METRO-LED CASE AND CLEARINGHOUSE STUDIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all LU staff asked to respond or contribute to a CoMET Case Study being led by another metro. The Guidance applies also to any Tube Lines staff who are asked to respond or contribute to a CoMET Case Study or Clearinghouse Study being led by another metro.
The purpose of this Guidance is to assist LU staff who may be asked to respond to or otherwise support a CoMET Case Study or Clearinghouse Study being led by another metro.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|