Standard: LUL - G1269
GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all LUL staff who use Social media.
The use of Social Media is an increasingly popular activity that plays an important role in many people's lives. However, it can easily blur the lines between the professional and personal. The purpose of this Guideline is to ensure staff understand how they can use social media in a way that respects these boundaries and avoids unintentionally breaching any of LU's existing policies and procedures in a way that could affect their employment
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|