Standard: LUL - G1293
COMPLETION OF PREMISES POST INVESTMENT SURVEYS AND UPDATE OF ELLIPSE ASSET REGISTER USING ESTEEM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A survey using ESTEEM is a mandatory requirement for any project which impacts on Premises assets in order to update both the asset condition record in the ESTEEM data warehouse and the asset register held in ellipse.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the completion of a post investment survey of premises assets as a part of project completion and handover.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|