Standard: LUL - G1297
SHARED CHANGE PURPOSE/ELEVATOR SPEECH
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
When planning a project engagement strategy and communications plan, it is useful to give careful though to the messages that be be sent out about the project work and the changes it will bring about for different groups impacted by it. This tool should be used by change managers to ensure clarity of purpose and aligned messages to be given by the Sponsor, by the project team, in briefings, training and through any other articles or papers published about the project. Stakeholder need to hear a consistent message from all angles to be convinced of the credibility of the change.
The purpose of this Guidance is to aid change managers when creating a consistent message when communicating with stakeholders.Understanding and managing this process is an essential aspect of delivering a successful project.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|