Standard: LUL - G1351
ASSET STABILISATION-DESIGN MANAGEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
No design can be completed effectively unless the scope has been agreed with the relevant stakeholders which will include but not limited to Sponsor for the original concept and funding, Engineering for any asset related requirements to meet standards, Maintenance to anticipate any ‘Handover' issues and Operations to identify any constraints of the site or peculiar access restrictions. Any attempt to undertake design before the scope has been agreed could lead to abortive costs and delays.
Purpose of the Document
This document provides information to guide project teams when planning an Asset Stabilisation project with regards to the control and management of design to ensure compliant, cost-effective, co-ordinated designs which are approved by competent engineers.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|