Standard: LUL - G1350
GUIDANCE FOR THE PROVISION OF CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSURANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to the Assurance of Civil Engineering Assets owned by London Underground (LU) i.e.
• Bridges and Structures (including Station structures),
• Earth Structures,
• Deep Tube Tunnels and Shafts
• Pumps and Drainage
The references within this document to the LU process for the management and delivery of Assurance in relation to the Civil Engineering assets. It should be noted that other companies within TfL e.g. Tube Lines follow their own equivalent approved processes.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance for the management and delivery of Assurance in relation to the Civil Engineering assets by the following:
• Description of key Assurance requirements and activities.
• Explanation of why they are necessary.
• Provision of practical advice to help deliver robust and meaningful assurance.
• „Signpost‟ the documents that are relevant and where they can be found.
• Provides advice on the application of risk based assessment to appropriately allocate surveillance resources.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|