Standard: IEC 60034-2-1
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 2-1: STANDARD METHODS FOR DETERMINING LOSSES AND EFFICIENCY FROM TESTS (EXCLUDING MACHINES FOR TRACTION VEHICLES)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 is intended to establish methods of determining efficiencies from tests, and also to specify methods of obtaining specific losses.
This standard applies to d.c. machines and to a.c. synchronous and induction machines of all sizes within the scope of IEC 60034-1.
NOTE These methods may be applied to other types of machines such as rotary converters, a.c. commutator motors and single-phase induction motors.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-2-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-2-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-09-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 26.