Standard: IEC 60034-18-22
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES - PART 18-22: FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION OF INSULATION SYSTEMS - TEST PROCEDURES FOR WIRE-WOUND WINDINGS - CLASSIFICATION OF CHANGES AND INSULATION COMPONENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 gives test procedures for the thermal evaluation and classification of changes and insulation component substitution in insulation systems used or proposed for use in a proven insulation system used in wire-wound windings. The test procedures are comparative in that the performance of a candidate system is compared to that of a reference system which has previously been proved by experience or has been evaluated by one of the procedures given in 60034-18-21 and to which the change or substitution is intended.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-18-22|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|