Standard: IEEE 108
TRIAL USE PROPOSED RECONIMEITDED GUIDE FOR SPECIFICATION OF ELECTRONIC VOLTMETERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of these specifications is to give a common basis of comparison among electronic voltmeters offered for generalpurpose applications. It is recommended that all manufacturers offering instruments for general applications supply the information outlined. For the purpose of these specifications, general-purpose voltmeters do not include instruments which are primarily intended for measurement of pulses or similar diseontinuous \vaveforms, or instruments of the electrometer type which are designed to provide an extremely high input resistance (1010 ohms or more). It recognized that a d d i t i o n a l information should be supplied with instruments in these and other special groups which manufacturers should not be asked to supply when they are offering instruments for more genera1 applications.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 108|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|