Standard: CAGI 2804
SAFETY AND PERFOMANCE STANDARDS FOR HOME AIR COMPRESSORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Safety and Performance Standards for Home Air Compressors provides a defined uniform method for checking safety and measuring performance of small air compressors.
|Organization:||Compressed Air and Gas Institute|
|Document Number:||cagi 2804|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|