Standard: ASME - ANSI B133.9
MEASUREMENT OF EXHAUST EMISSIONS FROM STATIONARY GAS TURBINE ENGINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard provides guidance in the measurement of exhaust emissions for the emissions performance testing (source testing) of stationary gas turbines. Source testing is required to meet federal, state, and local environmental regulations. The standard is not intended for use in continuous emissions monitoring (CEM) although many of the on-line measurement methods defined mav be used in both applications.
This Standard applies to engines that operate on natural gas and liquid distillate fuels. Much of this Standard also will apply to engines operated on special fuels such as alcohol, coal gas, residual oil, or process gas or liquid. However, these methods may require modification or be supplemented to account for the measurement of exhaust components resulting from the use of a special fuel.
|Document Number:||ansi b133.9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B133.9||Change Type:||Update Date: 1979-04-30||Revision: 79||Status: INAC|