Standard: NFPA 12B
STANDARD ON HALON 1211 FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard contains minimum requirements for Halon 1211 fire extinguishing systems. It includes only the essentials to make the standard workable in the hands of those skilled in this field. Portable Halon 1211 extinguishers are covered in NFPA 10, Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers.
Only those skilled in this work are competent to design and install this equipment. It may be necessary for many of those charged with the purchasing, inspecting, testing, approving, operating, and maintaining of this equipment to consult with an experienced and competent fire protection engineer in order to effectively discharge their respective duties.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 12b|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 12B||Change Type:||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 12B||Change Type:||Revision: 80||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 12B||Change Type:||Revision: 77||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.