Standard: NFPA - 172
STANDARD FIRE PROTECTION SYMBOLS FOR ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DRAWINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard presents fire protection symbols for the architectural, engineering, and allied design fields.
Devices infrequently used in a given set of drawings are not standardized by this document. They are usually accompanied by narrative description, either on the drawing or in specifications.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|172||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-01-01||Status: INAC|