Standard: RTCA DO-52
CALIBRATION PROCEDURES FOR SIGNAL GENERATORS USED IN THE TESTING OF VOR AND ILS RECEIVERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommends procedures for testing and calibrating signal generators used in the servicing of airborne VOR and ILS receivers. The accuracy of the components of simulated VOR and ILS signals is stated for signal generators calibrated as described.
|Document Number:||rtca do-52|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|