Standard: RTCA DO-188
EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER (ELT) BATTERIES GUIDANCE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides guidelines and recommendations concerning ELT battery construction, storage, and methodology for qualifying replacement batteries. An appendix concerning considerations for design and manufacture of batteries for ELTs is included. June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 89 of 142 FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C91a references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-188|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.