Standard: RTCA DO-212
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRBORNE AUTOMATIC DEPENDENT SURVEILLANCE (ADS) EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Addresses application of the ADS function and recommends standards for Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS) hardware. The document provides assumptions and information needed to understand the rationale for equipment requirements and characteristics. The standard defines required performance under standard operating conditions and stressed physical environment conditions.
|Document Number:||rtca do-212|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|