Standard: RTCA DO-201
USER RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION SERVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides for the improved operational effectiveness of airborne navigation systems that use stored databases. It presents a collection of disciplines necessary to provide assurance that aeronautical information used by the aviation industry meets the high quality and integrity for safe flight. The information in the document has been compiled for the purpose of stating aeronautical information requirements of the aviation industry with emphasis on RNAV operations in RNP airspace. There is focus on the importance of quality aeronautical information and the fact that the evolution of computer navigation technology requires a greater dependency on the accuracy, reliability, integrity, and timely availability of navigation reference data than ever before. This is a joint RTCA/EUROCAE document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-201|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-201||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1988-01-01||Revision: 88||Status: INAC|