Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 16742
VOICE AND DIGITAL//AND ANALOG//TELECOMMUNICATION DISTRIBUTION CABLE EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Section specifies the furnishing, installing, certification, testing, and guaranty of a complete and operating Voice and Digital Cable Distribution System (here-in-after referred to as "the system"), and associated equipment and hardware to be installed in the VA Medical Center, Out Patient Clinic, Nursing Home Care Unit, Domiciliary, or here-in-after referred to as "the Facility".
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 16742|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|