Standard: IEEE - ANSI C76.1
AMERICAN STANDARD REQUIREMENTS AND TEST CODE FOR OUTDOOR APPARATUS BUSHINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers the following:
(1) Electrical requirements for outdoor power apparatus bushings having basic impulse insulation levels 110 through 1300 kilovolts. (2) Mechanical requirements for the outdoor power apparatus bushings listed in Table 7.4.
(3) Dimensions of the outdoor power transformer and alternating-current power circuit breaker apparatus bushings listed in Tables 7.1 (a). 7.1(b). and 7.1 (c) (4)
This standard does not apply to bushings for indoor apparatus, dry type instrument transformers, air-blast transformers, dry type regulators, oil-less and oil-poor apparatus, roof, floor, wall and generator bushings, potheads, distribution type circuit breakers and back-connected switch insulators.
Bushing requirements as set forth in this Standard apply to bushings when mounted for testing. According to requirements outlined in Section 9.3
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c76.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|