Standard: ASME - ANSI B133.11
PROCUREMENT STANDARD FOR GAS TURBINE PREPARATION FOR SHIPPING AND INSTALLATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The intent of this Standard is to provide a review of shipping and installation items that should be considered in the preparation of procurement specifications.
The shipping sections of this Standard provide guidelines which the user may find helpful in preparing a specification applicable to his specific requirements.
In the preparation of the installation and start-up sections, it was found that there are a variety of suitable methods to achieve the same ultimate end, as employed by the various manufacturers. Because of this diversity, the user is advised to consult with the manufacturer on his use and interpretation of this Standard. This Standard should be useful in providing guidelines for items that should be included in the user's more detailed specifications, applicable to his specific requirements.
|Document Number:||ansi b133.11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B133.11||Change Type:||Revision: 82||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.