Standard: RTCA DO-228
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM (GNSS) AIRBORNE ANTENNA EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Defines the antenna performance for antennas that will be used with GNSS receiver equipment. Contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for GNSS airborne antenna equipment designed to use GPS or GLONASS augmented by other systems/equipment/techniques as appropriate to meet the performance requirements for primary means of navigation for en route, terminal, non-precision, and precision approach phases of flight. Incorporated within these standards are equipment characteristics that should be useful to users, designers, manufacturers, and installers of equipment.
|Document Number:||rtca do-228|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.