Standard: GME 06701
TEST OF FUEL FILTERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the requirements for fuel filters with regard to filter quality, mechanical strength and weather resistance.
Filter replacement intervals are indicated in the relevant CTS (Component Technical Specification).
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 06701|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 06701||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-08-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 06701||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-02-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 06701||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-03-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|GME 06701||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-12-06||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|GME 06701||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-04-01||Revision: 97||Status: INAC|